a guided tour of
june 09 - june 15, 2017
Join CAMIBAart for six night and five full days as we explore the hidden artful beauty of Havana on a tour that is personally curated and led by CAMIBAart c0-founder Rene Ibarra.
This tour is created with flexibility in mind, allowing each guest to determine the speed and structure they desire, while providing access to a wide variety of experiences.
- Tour of local art galleries and local artist's home studios.
- Tour of historical sites including: Plaza de Armas, Capitolio, Teatro Havana, El Malecon, and Plaza de la Revolucion.
- Tour of museums including Museo Revolution, Hemingway House, and Museo Nacional de la Ceramica.
- Walking tour of Old Havana.
- Guided orientation bus tour of Havana.
Included in the cost are:
- Transportation from the airport to the Residence anytime on the arrival day of June 9th (guest arriving on any day other than the 9th are responsible for their own transportation from the airport)
- 6 night stay in the tour's private home.
- Home cooked breakfast every morning at the house.
- Two meals: a Welcome dinner on the 9th and and Celebration dinner on the 14th (all other meals are the guests responsibility)
- Five mornings full of scheduled excursions (including entrance fees for those excursions)
- Transportation to all morning excursions
- Five afternoons and evenings in Havana where guests are free to explore the city on their own.
- Transportation from the Residence to the airport for return flight anytime on June 15th (guest leaving any day other than the 15th are responsible for their own transportation)