a guided tour of
november 18 - 25, 2017
Join CAMIBAart for seven night and six full days as we explore the hidden artful beauty of Havana on a tour that is personally curated and led by CAMIBAart c0-founder Rene Ibarra.
This tour is created with flexibility in mind, allowing each guest to determine the speed and structure they desire, while providing access to a wide variety of experiences.
- Tour of local art galleries and local artist's home studios.
- Tour of historical sites including: Plaza de Armas, Capitolio, Teatro Havana, El Malecon, and Plaza Vieja.
- Day trip to Vinales, a UNESCO site.
- Personalized tour of artist Pedro Pulido's Proyecto Cintio Vitier (art training for children).
- Visits to multiple museums.
- Walking tour of Old Havana.
- Visit to districts of Fusterlandia and Hamel Alley.
Included in the cost are:
- Transportation from the airport to the Residence anytime on the arrival day of November 18th (guest arriving on any day other than the 18th are responsible for their own transportation from the airport)
- 7 night stay in the tour's private home.
- Home cooked breakfast every morning at the house.
- Two meals: a Welcome dinner on the 18th and and Celebration dinner on the 24th (all other meals are the guests responsibility)
- Six full days of scheduled excursions (including entrance fees for those excursions)
- Transportation to all morning excursions
- Six evenings in Havana where guests are free to explore the city on their own.
- Transportation from the Residence to the airport for return flight anytime on November 25th (guest leaving any day other than the 25th are responsible for their own transportation)
- Tour costs are $2,000.00 per person for double occupancy.
- Single occupancy costs add $600.00.
- This tour is limited to 10 guests and requires a minimum of 8 guests signed up by September 23rd, 2017 to make.
Transportation: Price does not include airfare to and from Cuba. Guest are responsible for their own travel arrangements to arrive in Havana Cuba on Saturday November 18th and leave Havana on Saturday November 25th. We are available to consult while guests make these arrangements. There are now direct flights to Cuba from the states as wells as connecting flights through Mexico City.