a guided tour of
November 17 - 24, 2018
Join CAMIBAart for seven nights and six full days as we explore the hidden artful beauty of Havana on a People to People educational tour that is personally curated and led by CAMIBAart c0-founder Rene Ibarra.
- Tour of local art galleries and local artist's home studios.
- Tour of historical sites including: Plaza de Armas, Capitolio, Teatro Havana, El Malecon, and Plaza Vieja.
- Day trip to Vinales, a UNESCO site.
- Personalized tour of artist Pedro Pulido's Proyecto Cintio Vitier (art training for children).
- Visits to multiple museums.
- Walking tour of Old Havana.
- Visit to Fusterlandia.
Included in the cost are:
- Transportation from the airport to the Residence anytime on the arrival day of November 17th (guest arriving on any day other than the 17th are responsible for their own transportation from the airport)
- 7 night stay in the tour's private home.
- Home cooked breakfast every morning at the house.
- Two meals: a Welcome dinner on the 17th and and Celebration dinner on the 23rd (all other meals are the guests responsibility)
- Six full days of scheduled excursions (including entrance fees for those excursions)
- Transportation to all itinerary excursions
- Six evenings in Havana.
- Transportation from the Residence to the airport for return flight anytime on November 24th (guest leaving any day other than the 24th are responsible for their own transportation)
- Tour costs are $2,000.00 per person for double occupancy.
- Single occupancy costs add $600.00.
This trip is limited to 10 guests and requires a minimum of 6 guests signed up by September 17th, 2018 to make. We will maintain a waiting list once all spaces are filled.
A $500.00 deposit is required by September 17th, 2018 to reserve space. This deposit is non-refundable.
Full payment is required before October 1st, 2018
Transportation: Price does not include airfare to and from Cuba. Guest are responsible for their own travel arrangements to arrive in Havana Cuba on Saturday November 17th and leave Havana on Saturday November 24th. We are available to consult while guests make these arrangements. There are now direct flights to Cuba from the states as wells as connecting flights via multiple airlines